Home Velox E8
Thursday, 12 March 2015
The Velox E8 is unique and uncompromising 1/8th scale on-road kit especially designed for competition racing based on the successful multiple European Championship winning gas car Velox V8 "EC".
Making use of many features of the nitro variant such as the complete suspension, the 3-belt drive train and other features like the laid down steering servo the performance on the track is similar or even better compared with the nitro version. A one-piece 6S Lipo especially designed for 1/8 on-road racing is mounted in the same area like the fuel tank of the V8.
A great feature is the possibility to mount standard 1/8 brushless motors and ESCs as well as the high end combos of Swiss company TTB without any additional parts needed. For the use of standard components a 7075 T6 aluminium motor mount and a high quality carbon plate for the ESC are included in the kit while the TTB combo can be mounted directly on the chassis plate using for screws for a perfect fit. The Velox E8 comes with an high quality 7075 T6 aluminium chassisplate for optimized engine cooling with a nice carbon insert to protect the battery from heating up.
- - complete suspension of the nitro variant
- - classic 3-belt drivetrain
- - high quality carbon ESC mount
- - central battery position for best handling characteristics
- - high quality 7075 T6 aluminium chassisplate for optimized engine cooling
- - carbon chassis insert to protect the battery from heating up
- - air intake for optimized cooling of the electric components
- - 7075 T6 aluminium motor mount for standard 1/8 brushless engines
- - Rear/front wishbones for easy anti-roll bar adjustement
- - Quick roll-centre adjustment for the upper wishbones in the rear/front
- - Adjustable servo-saver
- - 2-piece bulkheads front and rear for easy maintenance
- - Wheel axles mounted from the outside for easy maintenance and set-up
- - Single piece electronic tray with laid down steering and optional receiver box
- - Aerodynamic front bumper with integrated body mount
- - Extra long body mount arms for rear body mount
- - Rear shock tower with extra long slot for the centering pin adjustment
- - Ball raced wire anti-roll bars front and rear
- - 8mm lightweight gear shaft
- - Blue anodised aluminium bulkheads and hinge pin brackets (7056 T6)
- - High quality carbon fiber radio plate
- - CVDs and driveshafts made of spring steel
- - Hardcoated front body mounts
- - Steel pivot balls for less play and lower wear
- - Well-proven 'Velox Revolutionary Shock System'